[Released] New ambience sounds for really scary projects 2

:wave: Hi all!

Dear friends, thank you all for your feedback and support. Especially for your interest in my experiments. I never thought that the results of my passion for synthesis and new tools could be so useful to someone :smiling_face_with_tear: :heart_hands:

:cook: Today I want to introduce you my new collection of scary atmospheres, creepy drones and terrible noise for really scary projects.

NIGHTMARE DRONES - Horror Loops and Ambience Tracks

This collection may well be called a pumped-up version of Horror Tense and a great addition to the “Horror and Thriller” theme.

:nerd_face: Like last time, I used a “controlled random” method, synthesized and resynthesized everything in several steps, and used granular synths and samples that I created for my past main projects.

Check the full asset list HERE and short preview HERE

In short, this This library includes:

• 3 types of ambience and drones - High, Medium and Low
  • 71 ready-to-use loops lasting 1.5 - 2 minutes
  • 34 full tracks approx 6 min each for cinematic production

:japanese_ogre: If you have a project with a frightening dark atmosphere, zombies or maniac killers planned or under construction, then check out my fresh packs of scary, deep and atmospheric noise, background ambience and drones: LINK

NIGHTMAREDRONESHorrorLoopsandAmbienceTracks_featured-894x488-31ae25bd80c09c330f9bdd4e234b7599

Summary

71 loops and 34 full tracks for horror production

Terrible Features:

• 3 types of ambience (High Range, Mid Range, Low Range)
  • 71 ready-to-use loops
  • 34 full tracks
  • High quality audio
  • Absolutely original content
  • All tracks are generated in 3 stages of processing and manipulation with the most modern granular synthesizers and randomization plugins. All this gave a unique and inimitable result, which you are unlikely to find anywhere else

Number of Audio Waves: 105
Number of Audio Cues: 105
Sample rate / bit rate: 44,100 Hz
Do Sound FX loop: Yes
Minutes of audio provided:
Supported Development Platforms:
Windows: Yes
Mac: Yes

Documentation: Link

Soundcloud Preview

Introducing our second library for really scary projects. This time we have made even more frightening and creepy atmospheres filled with horror and terrible fear. In the best traditions of the genre, we used the background sounds of various squeaks and knocks, screams and groans, and all this in combination with scary drones slowly crawling.

This horror library includes:

• 3 types of ambience and drones - High, Medium and Low
  • 71 ready-to-use loops lasting 1.5 - 2 minutes
  • 34 full tracks approx 6 min each for cinematic production

Check the full asset list HERE and short preview HERE

For support and other questions, please send an email to: polysonicaudio@gmail.com

Tags: #Atmosphere #Ambient #Drone #Dark #Noise #Ambience #Eerie #Creepy #Horror #Dark #Thriller #Soundscape #Cinematic #Frightening #Zombie #Sinister

Below is garbage text for search engines, you can not read further

With “Nightmare Drones” sound library Polysonic Audio brings you a versatile, high quality, dark cinematic ambient sound arsenal ranging from massive, bassy, sub, noise-like drones sound effects, creepy, otherworldly, organic, thriller-like soundscapes and tension-building atmospheres, to the eerie, resonating, hair-raising, horror ambience sounds that will easily find a way into your next movie, game, trailer, video, music track, and more!

Perfect for any production involving fearful and scary scenes of destroyed zombie cities, horror quests, haunting, eerie hospitals and landscapes, huge, abandoned deep cave, creepy halls, corridors, tunnels, and devastated, gloomy, dark areas. This professionally designed sound library will provide you with a vast variety of drones, soundscapes, atmospheres, textures, and horror ambience sounds that will bring sonic perspective to scenes and images of a fearful atmosphere full of loneliness, anxiety and tension

Hope you enjoy my work! I will be glad to any comments and criticism.

Feel free to wright me via e-mail for any questions or suggestions.

1 Like