[Released] Movin' Martian -- Android

Hey all, I’ve been working with Unreal for a while now and I was working on a larger game, but started to get burnt out as it’s just me, so I decided to just crank out a quick mobile game. currently it’s ported to Android.

I will be working on the iOS port this week, just need to get my Apple dev account re-activated.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.OmegaBlueStudio.MovinMartian

I started making this 3D, but switched to using the Paper2D plug-in. It was my first time, and it’s actually quite robust. even though my game doesnt use to much of the unreal Power, it’s all blurprints which was nice. I am a coder (C#, web stuff) so it was nice to not have to worry about any of that stuff.

Yes, it’s fairly close to Flappy Bird, but whatever. There are some real differences, but the difficulty curve is still there. probably a little to hard.
I’d love to answer any questions if you have any, if you do download and play, an review would be nice. If you are unable to play on your device, please let me know. I will edit the store listing. I’m still working on figuring out what the deal is with that. My nexus 7 I get rendering artifacts but my Galaxy S6 worked without a hitch. I love Android but the 500 different devices and OS versions is a pain.

Thanks.