Hello, i just released a new update for my Interactive Objects System
Overview video: Youtube
Playable demo: Link
What is Interactive Objects System V2?
Interactive Objects System V2 is a fully customizable and modular system for interaction with objects, triggers, doors, windows, items, furniture, physics and more.
- 100% Blueprints.
- Easy migration.
- Compatible with Third and First Person.
- Openable Doors and Windows.
- Swing door with physics.
- Interactive triggers: Number pads, buttons, terminals (With 3D widgets), levers, pressure plates and more…
- Interactive items with physics.
- Full inventory system with weight, inventory UI, and journal.
- Examples of consumable items.
- Items containers.
- Gabbable physics objects.
- Interactive furniture: Drawers, Cupboards and Chests.
- Interactive lights.
- Elevators based on spline movement.
- Key system for doors and other objects.
- All systems are based on Actor Components and Blueprint Interfaces.
Number of Blueprints: 95
Input: Keyboard, Mouse, Gamepad
Network Replicated: No