This is the SUPPORT thread for the asset Blueprint Footsteps Framework, feel free to ask any support question.
A framework to manage footsteps sounds, surface footprints and particles for any Skeletal Mesh Character.
A key feature is the capability to work with any slope-based landscape material. Usually you can detect only one surface when you deal with a slope-based layer which encodes more layers; this asset has been built to overcome this limitation.
- Supports slope-based landscape materials
- Quick setup - 100% Blueprint
- Compatible with any Skeletal Mesh Character
- Sounds are fired based on the surface type
- Each sound is randomized with variations and pitch/volume
- Easy to integrate (follow the tutorial)
- Decals & particles are spawned based on surface type
- Decals are fully customisable (lifetime, fade, glowing effect, separate foot control, textures, etc…)
- Comes with an API system
I’ll keep this asset updated with new features, so stay tuned!