Create dialogue automatically based on external spreadsheets. Create a sheet in Excel or Google Sheets and import it into UE4 so that your writing can be done outside of UE4. Associated Audio clips will be played based on the line of dialogue and it’s set up so it won’t ever overlap.
The time on screen can be changed manually or it can take into account the length of the audio clip associated with that particular line. When a scene is finished playing out, an event delegate is fired off that can be set to any custom event anywhere in your project! Great for triggering gameplay actions or achievements!
Features: (Please include a full, comprehensive list of the features of the product)
- Skip Button - Press Space bar to skip dialogue line when in Dialogue Trigger
- Unlock Achievements - Unlock Achievements based on which scene of dialogue is played out
- Use Spreadsheets from Excel or Google Sheets (or any other spreadsheet software) to use for easily creating and updating dialogue.
- Dialogue Trigger - When Player enters, start playing dialogue scene
- Dialogue Creator Function - Use this function to easily set up the variables necessary for the Dialogue Widget to run from anywhere