Advanced 3rd Person camera is a very flexible, powerful and scalable system that allows you to conveniently create and manage various camera modes with unique behavior and many parameters for configuring or creating custom scripts with logic for each camera mode.
Also, the plugin has the functionality of automatic switching the camera modes by using special triggers on certain locations.
Discord Channelfor support and questions
- Camera location control
- Smooth change of the distance from the camera to the character
- A standard collision test and ignore collision on movement (for example, disabling collisions with a fence, trees, or poles)
- Camera rotation control
- Automatic camera alignment along the Pitch axis
- Automatic camera rotation in the direction of the character’s movement
- Automatic change of the camera tilt angle along the Pitch axis to avoid collisions with objects above the character (for example, roofs and ceilings)
- Hiding the objects between the camera and the character
- Hiding own character and the actors attached to him in the case of a collision with the camera
- Changing the tilt angle around the Pitch axis and the camera offset socket depending on the inclination angle of the surface, on which the character is located
- Camera Triggers for automatic switching of the camera modes
- Lock On Target
- Camera mode scripts
- And more!
- AdvancedThirdPersonCamera (Runtime)
Number of Blueprints: 0
Number of C++ Classes: 11
Network Replicated: No
Supported Development Platforms: Win32, Win64, MaxOs, Linux, IOS, Anroid, PS4, Xbox One
Supported Target Build Platforms: Win32, Win64, MaxOs, Linux, IOS, Anroid, PS4, Xbox One