Release Date Announced!

I finally have an official release date for my first game Farkle Friends. September 15th 2017. I’m really excited to finally have a release date set. It’s been a fun journey and I can’t wait to do it again with my next game. I already have a few ideas for future games.

I have a trailer now, you can see it on YouTube. I was hoping to have someone make one for me but it was much more expensive than I thought it would be so I made it myself. It’s not going to win awards but its actually better than I thought it would be. I used the free version of Lightworks to make the video. I am unsure if I will be making my own for future games but at least I know now I can if I have to.

The lest of sites I will be releasing on has changed slightly that what I was planning. I will be releasing on GameJolt, Itch, Steam, and Google Play. I wanted to also release on GOG but I was denied. I already have accounts set up with these sites and have release builds ready. I’m going to run a few tests on the release builds to make sure there is nothing catastrophic wrong before I release. I am also waiting on “Identity Verification” from Steam which could take a few days to a week to complete.