A few days ago I was able to export some projects (some default templates and some examples from the marketplace) to HTML5 with EU4 (versions 4.5.1 and 4.6) without problems (with Frontend)
Third Person Template
In some others I had some problems … for example in realistic rendering project, some problems with the shaders (some not work), I expecting that because also doesn’t work in mobile preview ( like the shader for the sofa and the doors)
Also, in this scene I found a couple problems ( I have the same problem in my Relaxing Room Scene), and I don’t know if have a solution for now. Seems the normal maps or the roughness parameter is little bit different in movile preview than then in the HTML5.
Also when I try to load the HTML5 in the browser,a pop up message saying “the script is too large” and ask me if I want continue or stop the script. if I choose continue all good but I don’t know how reduce the script since is already minified.
I have also read something about using gzip to reduce file sizes and achieve faster loading, but for now I have not been able (I made some changes I saw in a web in the .htaccess file but did not work)
So, for now I think I will continue with other projects until I find a solution or the problem with the differences between the mobile preview and html5 is fixed, as it seems unproductive having to package the project several times to check that the shaders are correct.