Red Trigger

Hi everyone!

I’m a level designer and I just graduated from NAD University, in Montreal, and for my final project, I wanted to make a game that really suits me, so I decided to make a whole game alone. That’s how Red Trigger was born.

Red Trigger is a First Person Shooter (FPS) Puzzle game. The player incarnates a virus called Red Trigger and tries to corrupt a computer system. You have the ability to shoot red blocks to expand or retract them, but you can only expand three at a time, so you must manage your energy wisely. The red blocks can be used in many different ways, like for example, making platforms, but also blocking lasers, holding doors open, powering systems and propel yourself.

The game lasts for about 40 minutes, and won the prize of “Choice of the Industry” at ImagiNAD on May 2016 (Games were available to play before and after the show, and people from the industry had to vote for their favorite games, and Red Trigger had the most votes)

The game was made in 15 weeks. By week 6, I had a complete prototype of the game, even if it was very rough, and worked by iterations by that point until the end.

Red Trigger is also now on Steam Greenlight, so if you want to support the project, I invite you to vote and share!
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=687115888

Thank you, and enjoy!

Pretty nice animations and movements :slight_smile:

Nice trailer =D !!!

Thank you !! :slight_smile: Really appreciate it! I hope you’ll get to enjoy the game soon, it’s going well on Steam Greenlight!

The 3D looks simple but the game appears to be very very fun to play…great gameplay imo!
Gonna vote for you for sure :wink: GG

Thank you! :smiley: Yes, my main focus was the level design! The game has been greenlit in only 9 days! It should come out in 2-3 weeks and should be free to play :smiley: I hope you will all enjoy!

has anyone actually gotten the achievement for beating it in under 10 mins? i just beat it in 11:36 so being the first one to get it would be cool lol :cool:

Are you going to release it for Linux ? GG anyway :wink: