Recruiting teams - Best tips and tricks.

Hello everyone!

My name is Christopher Bandura, a 19-year-old IGAD/CMGT student at the NHTV University in Breda, The Netherlands. I am new to the Unreal Engine forums, but have been using Unreal Engine for a little over a year now due to my university using it as their go-to engine. Anyways, today I am here to ask you as a community for some advice.

I will be looking to create a team in a couple of weeks if my prototype testing phase goes well and the feedback is generally supportive of the overall core gameplay.

However before jumping over to the recruitment section and impulsively posting the next “million dollar idea”, I went ahead and noticed that this community requires properly setup posts in order to be successful.

So that is why I would like to ask you all what it is you look for in a recruitment post that will make you consider applying? If you could specify if you are a programmer/artist/Sound artist etc etc, that would help me properly prepare before posting anything.

Thank you for taking the time to read my post!

The best thing to help (besides money) is to show that you are dedicated to your project and that you can put in as much or more work as the people you’re asking to work on the project for you.