Recommended Refresher in C++

I’m looking for recommendations for a good C++ tutorial targeted at experienced programmers. I programmed extensively in C++ at one time, but it’s been roughly 15 years since I last used C++ in anger. For the most part, I still remember the basic syntax, though some of the more subtle aspects may confuse me because most of my time since then has been done programming C, Java, Objective-C, C#, Ruby, and a handful of other languages, some of which are similar-but-not-quite-the-same in their OO model.

I’m mostly interested in the features that have been added and the stuff that’s changed and something that doesn’t spend a lot of time on programming fundamentals or concepts plus UE4 conventions (I have done the tutorials on the Wiki)

Thanks in advance.

I am in a similar boat, I am using pluralsight.com its not free, but for the content you get subscribing for a month is worth it.

Well if you are going to start programming in C++ (from any language even from older versions of C++), now that C++11 is out you should REALLY take a look at these Bjarne’s Webpage About C++11 FAQs and the Bjarne’s Keynote on C++11 Style These are the best resources on modern programming in c++ imo.

Awesome! Im going to take a look at these tonight!