Rebuilding lighting not working

I’m still somewhat new to UE4, so forgive me if this is a silly question but whenever I attempt to build the lighting in my level it takes a really really long time. it’s literally been building the lighting for three days in a row now, still at zero percent. I’m surprised because it has a minimal amount of lighting/shadow effects and nothing else is running on my computer. I’ve tried exiting and trying to build the lighting again, but with the same results. Please help!

Hello Requism -

Have you taken a look at our Swarm Agent Troubleshooting Guide, found here?

If you are still having an issue after looking at the guide above, if you can post your Project Logs and Swarm Agent logs here I can attempt to help you further.

You can access the Project Logs from your Saved Sub Directory in your Project Directory.

You can access the Swarm Agent Logs in (Default Engine Install Path) C:\Program Files\Epic Games\4.10\Engine\Binaries\DotNET\SwarmCache\Logs\

Thank You

Eric Ketchum

Hi Requism -

We have not heard back from you in a few days, so we are marking this post as Resolved for tracking purposes. If you are still experiencing the issue you reported, please respond to this message with additional information and we will offer further assistance.

Thank you -

Eric Ketchum