RealityScan is now available for Android devices!

Seems like the problem is solved at least for me, thank you so much for the update and for your work on the tool!

1 Like

I had no issues and successfully made one model about a month ago when the Android app first was released. Since the update I’ve tried to use the app and I get what seems to be the same issue as some are describing above. It takes one photograph and then says ‘recovering your 3D position try and move back to the start’ and it won’t let me take any more photos. I have a pixel 6a.

I have this issue…I am existing Sketchfab pro user, have Sketchfab app on the pixel.
Reality Scan installs, and operates as advertised, but upon Process and Export, i see black screen with epicgames.com, then sketchfab general screen.
Top left menu…i am already logged in. I never get an upload indication, i never get an upload/ready to use my 3d model email.

Please forward this to us at realityscan-feedback@epicgames.com? So, we can work with you to try to reproduce the issue.

Please forward this to us at realityscan-feedback@epicgames.com? So, we can work with you to try to reproduce the issue.

reaLITY SCAN IS NOW AVAILABLE FOR ANDROID DEVICES