RealityCapture 1.4 New EULA for RU & BY

I would like to immediately thank Epic Games, Inc / Epic Games Commerce GmbH for this decision, I don’t care about these legal names. I rly wonder what the reasons are for the ban on the use of RC in Russia and even Belarus. Military operation? Then I have a suggestion to block all countries that have started military conflicts since 24.02.22
Since the beginning of the conflict, I’ve been against it. But gradually I began to notice that no matter what a citizen of the RU / BY did, said, or thought, he would ALWAYS be guilty or not punished enough.
And you, dear Epic Games, don’t want to speak out against the US or EU governments, to whom you pay taxes, by the way? How many billions did your governments pay Russia for nuclear fuel, mineral fertilizers, platinum metals after the conflict started?(Maybe I should also stop contributing money to the war too…) After all, this money went to the war.
Ohh, what am I talking about… After all, an ordinary citizen of the RU/BY will always be to blame.
:scream:By the way, I even came up with a reason for blocking RC in Russia. This strategically important product is used only for military purposes, thanks to which these monsters can scan tanks, planes and other military vehicles. After that, they turn on super 360°PPI 8D traps to confuse enemies and make a visible advantage.
Well, looking at it in retrospect, I regret spending $20 on PPI.:joy:

забей,чувак,как только узнал про новое лицензирование,то решил попробовать RC,сравнить хотя бы после Adobe 3D sampler и Metashape. Ну,сорян,как обычно виноват обычный человек )