Reality scan 1.5 stuck on download queued

Capture process is ok but projects get stuck on download queued and cant delete project, edit or process in options. Deleted app and reinstalled which cleared the project, tried again and new project stuck again. This is version 1.5, never had this problem before.

This app is broken. Problem not going away. Still unable to do anything as “download queued” is stuck and can’t complete a project

Hello @c0mpani0ncube, I’m so sorry you’re having this issue. What device are you using, and what version of OS do you have?

Im having the same problem

1 Like

OxygenOS 14.

Tried again. Deleted app. Reinstalled to 1.5.1. started new project. Images upload and process but will not download. Can not delete. Can not edit.

Hello, could you please send a session iD so we can investigate? Ideally, please submit feedback directly from the app settings. Alternatively, please send the information about device and session to realityscan-feedback@epicgames.com. Thanks!

Thank you. I’ve used the feedback from app to email support with ID session etc.

2 Likes

Hello @SolMonster3318 could you please submit feedback directly from the app so we have the device and version information? Thank you

I’m assuming just the info stuff

What’s the email address

you can send the feedback here: realityscan-feedback@epicgames.com Thank you

I cant send the email

I have been waiting for a week for 3 files to download. It worked prior to the last update. Been having a lot of bad luck with all my different software updates lately. Different apps on different systems, this one, voice ai on pc. Not related, just irritating bad luck.

Still broken.

1 Like

I have found work around to this by using realityscan to take the photos and then export them to my pc and use realitycapture to make them into a model but it is a bit annoying

Mine finally downloaded after I cleared a couple of gigs off my phone. I also deleted a few bad captures.

Only 9 days.

Hello, this issue should be fixed with our latest 1.5.2 release. Please download the latest RealityScan version and let us know if you run to this issue again.