Reality Capture 1.4 \ I can't to save my project and after open it.

Were you saving the project on the local drives? If so, can you try to save to the main drive if this will happen again?

For us the export is working. What error are you getting during importing the model? Is the model corrupted? Can you please upload the 1.4 model to the Box?

You need to open the application from the desktop to do so. In the attached link from previous post is mentioned the whole workflow how to reset the application. Why you can’t do it? Do you have the RealityCapture desktop icon? If so, it should work.

Yes, I used your project from the Box and it was working as it should (opening, saving, changing and save as).

I uploaded the obj file to the Box

i, thank you for the model.
I checked it and it seems like your model was exported using some strange settings. The problem there is the transformation of the model, which has wrong values"

Mine look like this (exported from your project):

Hard to say what went wrong, but it seems like you were trying to export non-georeferenced project as georeferenced.

Can you try to set the project and output coordinate system as local for this project?

set the project and output coordinate system as local for this project?
Yes, these settings be set by default.

From the old version Reality Capture, the model exports perfectly.
Exports from version 1.4 but zBrush does not see the model.

Have you tried that application reset for 1.4 version?

There is a shortcut for RealityCapture 1.4 on the desktop.
my actions:

1. I hold down the Shift key
  2. Double-click the mouse to start the program.
    and
    The program simply opens, the reset menu does not appear

Sometimes you need to try it more times.
Can you try click on the icon, hold SHIFT and then push Enter?

I tried many times

I don’t know why, but nothing happens

That is because you have the version from Epic Games Launcher.
Can you install the version from the C:\Program Files\Epic Games\RealityCapture using the installation file?

That’s what I noticed!
I was working on my project in an old version. Everything worked great.
Now installed version 1.4
When I open my old project I export the model in obj format and the first couple of exports are fine.
Great!

But after some time (continuing to test exports ) the error is generated again.

It is necessary to open the project again without saving, and then the export works, exports well.
But after some time testing the export gives this error again.

REPAIR
I did a couple of days ago and it didn’t help.
Now I will try to do it again.

After REPAIR works the same. It didn’t help!

What is the difference between the first export and next exports? Are you changing the settings or something else in the process? Are you exporting the same model?
When you save the project then you will get this error? Are you using just Save or Save as?
Is it possible to upload also this project to the Box (created in 1.3 version)?

It seems like you will need to uninstall RealityCapture using Epic Games Launcher and then install it using the installation file (you will need to copy it somewhere, as it will be removed after uninstalling).

Which account are you using in 1.3 version? Is it the same as the one you are communicating with us?

I import model to RealityCapture but I did’t see the model.

Can you please answer also my other questions?
Do you mean corrupted model or the properly exported one?

I created a new project in 1.4 but again it won’t open in 1.4.
I uploaded a new project to the Box.
Pine_Needles_v01_Colorize

Hi, for some reason the project is saved as PPI. I informed our developers about that, as it shouldn’t be possible anymore.
Are you using also different version as 1.4.1? When you open RealityCapture, what do you see there:
?

No, I only used 1.4

Before you wrote you used older version for your exports. What version was that? It seems like there are some remains from that version which could cause issues like this.

ma hai risolto???
io ancora non riesco… ho fatto tutto cio’ che avete scritto ma non riesco a salvare/esportare nulla…

I had the same exact issue on a fresh installation on a empty computer using epic game launcher as installer.

Hi @softyoda,
do you still have that issue? And what issue exactly? Have you tried the promoted solutions? What are your steps here? Did you have RealityCapture install on that machine before?