Realistic inventory system

Hi, Im looking for a c++ developer that can code a realistic inventory system. Player1 should be able to take a hat of player 2 without any gui. Like in real life where you can take objects from other people. If this is something you can do send me a quote and show what you have done before.

requirements

Proof of concept
Network multiplayer programming
Virtual reality development.

Sounds like you’re interested in a Multiplayer 3D Spatial Inventory Subsystem. This could also be implemented in Blueprints. I recommend you post if this is PAID job.

1 Like

Yes its a paid job. I want something like its shown in readyplayerone movie.

1 Like

Add “PAID” to Post Title:

[PAID] Realistic inventory system

Similar to what I had to do…

[ROYALTY] ExORION Survivor: Alien Invasion | Kaiju Survival Terror XPS

Do you mean an inventory like this …

I cannot change the post title.
I was think about the scene when artemist is putting Clark Kent glasses on wade and when she change wade hair. I want a system where you can touch the other user as in reality to make it more realistic and real.

yes that scenes, Are you able to recreate that in ue5?

With consideration to RP1 being a Film and not a Real-time Interactive 3D / VR / XR Experience, I would anticipate the need for an entire Spatial 3D Mesh-Based/Physics User Interface Subsystem to be developed firstly. Afterwards, a Spatial Inventory built atop of Spatial UI framework that supersedes the capability in that small clip.

Yes that scenes, Are you able to recreate that in ue5?

Short Answer

Yes.

Long drawn-out Answer

I’m developing a Spatial 3D Mesh-Based/Physics User Interface Subsystem to following with Collaborative Run-time Editor for Spatial UI, Quest Editor, Character Customizer, Inventory, etc.

I initiated my development with generating Alphanumeric Characters for 3D Text. Now UnrealEngine has a 3D Text and Motion Graphics for me to integrate.

Currently, I’m too busy to take on a Client for freelance work.

sounds interesting.
I have a few years of experience in Multiplayer projects.
I am c++ and BP developer

Hi
This is Ashkan. I’m a senior developer with more than 13 years of experience mostly on multiplayer networking and AI. Most of that has been on unity but I’m using UE for the last 2 years.

I have these relatively successful plugins in the marketplace as proof of capability.
Also can show you our own fully networked farming game in private.

https://www.unrealengine.com/marketplace/en-US/product/wise-feline-ultimate-utility-ai
https://www.unrealengine.com/marketplace/en-US/product/wise-feline-influence-maps

I can do this for you but need more details. email me at ashkan.saeedi.1989@gmail.com / support@nooparmygames.com or message me on discord ashkan5706