I’d love to see a video tutorial that covers:
- FPS movement(WASD), jump(space), couch(ctrl), prone(alt), default is running,walk(shift).
- Select weapon by press 1,2,3.etc 1. handgun 2.rifle.
- Firing a weapon(i.e. a handgun)
- Reload weapon
- Drop weapon with a hotkey
- Pick up a weapon on the ground
The information is definitely out there for most of this stuff but I feel this kind of stuff needs to be covered by a video tutorial. I know it’s alot to ask I and aware Epic’s writers are very busy I just wanted to put that request out there and wonder how many other people need such a video tutorial? Making the content(gun, animation) isn’t a problem for me, it’s setting up the blueprint that’s going to be tough. I’m trying to make a WW2 multi-player FPS.