Real Surfaces V02: 20 AAA PBR Nature Mats

For some reason it seems this way with the assets I’m most looking forward to as well. I’m sure there’s some psychology going on here - wanting what we can’t have :slight_smile:

Would love to buy now too! Marketplace releases take forever

Another marketplace update and still this is missing. What is going on?

Nice Looking Materials.

I love the look of theses.
have got any examples on what they look like on a landscape?

i would like to these too

They look awesome, but is there any possibility to use individual materials for painting on a landscape (since you have to have one single landscape material)? I guess these materials are meant for being used on a landscape :cool:

I hope its on the marketplace soon. I really want it. :slight_smile:

I’m very much looking forward to these as well. They were in the coming soon section and then nothing. Hopefully not much longer!

Wow … these look cool. Voted for you for what it counts. Good luck with this. 8-}

Those materials look so good. I see you are using photogrammetry for making your textures. Can you describe your workflow a bit more, how do you get such a good normal map out and height…, much appreciated, and of course voted on trello, thanks.

I voted for these as well…I neeeed these

Any idea on when this pack will be on the marketplace? Any latest updates from RealSurfaces team?

I saw the pack a few weaks ago in the launcher “coming soon” but they never released the pack.

Hi all! We finally received the project files last Wednesday, and they’re currently being set up and QA’ed now for release soon, likely in the next week or two if everything goes well.

Great - thanks for the update!

Any update on these? Been waiting forever…

Yeah, what happened?

Great News ! Finally its on the Coming Soon list.

Hello!??!?!? -,- This are absolutly amazing! How dare u to let us even Vote! This are very extrem detailed and amazing! OMG 1+!!!