Ratten Reich - Cinematic Teaser

Hello, everybody !
We are Argentum Studio - a startup company to create cinematics in Unreal Engine !
And today we have released a teaser for the game Ratten Reich.
In the teaser General Gavis the Silver is an anthropomorphic mouse.
Reflects on the burden of war and believes in victory over the bloody Ratten Reich !

17 Likes

It looks and sounds amazing!

1 Like

So epic and intense, great job! Looking forward to seeing more of your new works.

1 Like

I see very careful work on all aspects of the cinematic production. And I really like everything about this video, from the composition to the soundtrack.

1 Like

Amazing visual! It looks absolutely incredible! Argentum employs true professionals in their field!

1 Like

Looks cinematographic!

1 Like

Powerful work! Looks great!

1 Like

Waited patiently for your new creation and it’s nothing short of spectacular! The lighting, sound, beautiful location, and animation are top-notch. Excellent job :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Totally awesome! In love with the light, the environment and the camerawork :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Pretty accurate work! Professional’s knowledge in UE! I’m happy to seeing how many of patient and love you put in there. Keep pushing!

1 Like

Amazing work, lush picture, mesmerizing compositing!

1 Like

Awesome job guys! You nailed it!

1 Like

Unreal quality of execution, well done, congratulations!

1 Like

This is amazing!
Great job. :+1:

1 Like

Great sound and visuals, keep it up!

Our concept artist work!

2 Likes

Amazing !!! :muscle: :raised_hands: :raised_hands:

Hi there @cortek1 !

The cinematic presented here is executed quite well. The audio design mixed with the framing shots tells a story of its own. Not to mention the subtlety with the movements of the character we see helps illustrate the situation they’re in better. With this trailer alone before I looked into the game a little more, I am en-rat-tured. A little pun for enraptured there, haha.

I am eager to see more with the reveal in the upcoming new year as well as wish you and your studio the best of luck during your work!

1 Like

This is brilliant! I can’t help but think of an older game called Rise and Fall: Civilizations at war as that game allowed you to switch between RTS and Third Person. It’s about time someone went that route again! :heart_eyes:

Yo, nice!