Rare lines on package project

Hi everyone.

In my project I´m using some basic widgets to change between cameras with buttons. In editor works fine but when I run my package project appears some rare scan lines on screen going up to down and stop when camera transition finish. This happens when Change between one camera to another cammera.

This are some screen shots from issue. It looks so bad. Im using UE 4.13.2

I hope you understand my explanation! Sorry for my english :slight_smile:

Thank u so much

Hey tvaldieri,

I would need a way to reproduce this on my end. It looks a little bit like frame ghosting where the previous frames are sticking around on the screen for some reason. What type method of AA are you using?

Can you reproduce this visual issue in a blank project and provide me with a way to do so on my end?

Thank you,

Hi … Im no using any AA method. I try with temporary AA but nothing change. I can provide to you the original project if u want but is a little heavy. Or if you want, give me 2 days to reproduce the method in a blank project. Thanks

We have not heard back from you in some time. Marking this post as resolved until an example project or steps are provided for further testing.

Feel free to reopen the ticket if the issue still occurs and you need assistance.

Thanks,