Random Error In VSCode

Hello everyone Im learning Game Developer and i work in unreal & VSCode and when i make a component withe c++
i get issue (cannot open source file) then i look in YouTube and find a video will solve this issue Unreal Engine 4.25 & VS Code | Intellisense Bug & Include Errors Fix - YouTube when i followed the video and solve the issue a Random error start to show up in VSCode I tried to Search for a solution but i didnt find so im here to ask you what should i do IGNORE the errors or FIND A WAY TO SOLVE EACH ONE OF THEM ?

This is a known issue in 4.25 please see https://www.gamedev.tv/courses/learn-unreal-engine-c-developer-4-22-for-video-game-development/lectures/17467871
If you are on linux do the same GitHub - shuriken1812/Unreal-4.25-Intellisense-Linux-VScode: Patch file fixing unreal engine 4.25 intellisense with various IDEs.

As a develoepr I suggest everyone to use Visual Assist, if you want to make something serious. Or you will spend a lot time to settle things up.

Thanks Man For your Help

Thanks man For Your Help

Hello Jatin-CBS,
Thank you so much for answering the question by mentioning us. For anybody who doesn’t know GameDev.tv is a community that helps teach students game development the fun way. We have a community and teaching assistants that help with questions like this.
Thank You,
Kevin-Brandon Corbett (K-B)

Hello Jatin-CBS,
Thank you so much for answering the question by mentioning us. For anybody who doesn’t know GameDev.tv is a community that helps teach students game development the fun way. We have a community and teaching assistants that help with questions like this.
Thank You,
Kevin-Brandon Corbett (K-B)

Hey Kevin Can you get my word to Mike ? As he is a Linux user there were things I wanted to clear in the course

1. GitHub - shuriken1812/Unreal-4.25-Intellisense-Linux-VScode: Patch file fixing unreal engine 4.25 intellisense with various IDEs.
    Permanent Unreal Engine intellisense fix for 4.25

2. GitHub - shuriken1812/UnrealEngine-MarketPlace-intructions-Linux: How to access download and install Unreal Engine Market Place assets on Linux..
    Marketplace access on Linux.

As Mike is usinig linux himself and these resource in my repo will be great for others in the community and for the course.

Do you mean Mike the instructor?