ragdoll and capsule scale over time

hello, im having trouble simulating ragdoll to my character. this is what happens

first, this is my character growing system:

this is a custom event conected to EventBeginPlay node. as you can see, it sets a capsule scale betweeen 0.3 and 1.8

this is how is set to simulate physics. and you can see in the details tab, capsule scale is set to 1.8

if i set the capsule scale to 0.3 in details tab (scale when the character is small), and i press R to activate raggdoll, it works fine

but if i wait until the character gets big… same thing but reversed

tried this and didn’t work:

so i understand that when ragdoll is applied, it takes the capsule scale in the details tab as reference? but dont know how to set it right. tried with relative and world scale and same result.

well… didn’t find any solution yet, but i’ve discovered that when ragdoll applies, the capsule keeps its current scale, but the skeleton is the one changing its scale and is defined by capsule scale in details tab…

after tons of possible workarounds, i finally got one working, and here it is:

just, duplicated the main physics asset, and set it just after simulate physics.

this is NOT a solution, but it works while i find the real issue in the physics asset.