Radial Impulse on Actors? (Pull Actors to an Object)

So I’ve been following this tutorial: Let's Create Zarya Graviton Surge - Blueprints #16 [Unreal Engine 4 Tutorial] - YouTube to try to recreate a sort of gravity ball that can push all actors with a certain tag to the center of it, like you’d be able to do with physics objects, except on the last part, if you’re making an array of actors, you can’t add a radial impulse to the actors, so you can’t do the final step.

I was wondering if there’d be a way around this? I’d really prefer using the actor array as opposed to a component one.

I’ve tried using the capsules of the “enemies” but the radial impulse doesn’t seem to have any effect on them.

So I managed a semi-solution, it isn’t complete though:

"So I have an actor that I spawn by pressing a key, inside that actor I have a RadialForce, that affects everyone that’s inside its radius (it pulls them towards the sphere/actor), the problem is that I don’t want it to pull me/the character the player is controlling, and I am not finding a way to make it ignore a certain actor, since it only affects object types, is there a way to make it so that it doesn’t affect the player character?

https://i.imgur.com/kjBdAnR.png"