Quixel Bridge Showing Offline and Failing Login

I have Unreal 5.3.2 installed on Windows 11 Professional. The Bridge plugin version 2023.0.8 is installed and enabled. When launching the Bridge plugin my local asset is visible but showing offline. If I try to login I get a Login Failed message.

login failed

Have the same issue, and I needed that right now, I am doomed :confused:

hi @CaptNazz @grasshopper99 ,

In Windows 11 File Explorer go to
“C:\Program Files\Epic Games\UE_5.3\Engine\Binaries\Win64\UnrealEditor.exe”
Right click select “Run As Administrator” answer “yes” to prompt.
Now Windows 11 enhanced security is not interfering and you should be able to log in

The same occurs when trying to log into UEFN Fortnite for the first time
a bug report has been accepted and “waiting Triage” is the status

Hello, @Jimbohalo10

Thank you for your response. Unfortunately, running as Admin did not work for me.

I did go back to a Windows 10 computer that worked in the past and I have the same issue. I believe I will need to submit a ticket.

1 Like

I had the same problem and I solved it by adding Quixelbridge app to the list of authorized application in Windows 11 Firewall. I hope it can help !

1 Like

UPDATE:

With the help of support, they determined an Update to my ESET NOD32 Anti-Virus was blocking the Bridge Plugin within UE5 from communicating with the servers.

To solve the issue, I had to exclude UE_5.3\Engine\Plugins\Bridge\ThirdParty\Win\node-bifrost.exe from Web Access Protection.

@rsiboni Your comment would have helped me if I saw it earlier. Thank you for your comment.

2 Likes

THX for HELP … ESET Internet Security really gave it, I put an exception and BRIDGE works :slight_smile:

1 Like