I’m looking into creating Architectural VR content using Rift/Vive and UE4.
How have you guys normally approached this?
- [PROVIDER] Do you typically just provide the packaged .EXE to the client?
- [CLIENT] Do you typically expect clients to already have a Rift/Vive setup? (Should you provide/recommend/require it as part of the service?)
- [LEGAL] Are there any legalities that I should be aware of?
- [EPIC] For example, do I have to pay Epic by selling the packaged .EXE?
- [RIFT] I also read somewhere that the Oculus Rift does not allow commercial usage. (I need to read up on this a bit more, since majority of the links I found are quite old)
- [VIVE] As for the HTC Vive, it has recently launched a Business Edition, though I have yet to get a reply asking about the extents of the service.
I would love to hear any opinions regarding this.