[Questions] Custom UK2Node (Uk2Node internal information "missing")

So I’m having a bit trouble when trying to create a custom K2 node, and I was one might be able to help (on some of the questions at least).
In short, I’m creating a (sort of) replica of the input action/axis nodes.

1. It seems InputActionEvent is using a custom event to start the BP chain, but I couldn’t find where it’s declared/created. [TABLE]

InputActionEvent->CustomFunctionName = FName( *FString::Printf(TEXT(“InpActEvt_%s_%s”), *InputActionName.ToString(), *InputActionEvent->GetName()));

https://github.com/EpicGames/UnrealE…ction.cpp#L171

1. When calling CreatePin() ( in AllocateDefaultPins ) I was trying to create a pin of type enum. However, if I use PC_Enum, The result pin seems to be colored weirdly. It seems only PC_Byte works. Any idea why? (both calls were made with UEnum to my enum in PinSubCategoryObject)

2. I’m trying to spawn a node with literal value, but from code rather than BP. That is, each one of my nodes has a value (let’s say even an index), and I want the node to have an output pin of type integer, <bold>with that value<bold>. I tried using UK2Node_Literal, but couldn’t figure out how (or even if it’s possible?) to set an actual literal value.

3. I did notice UK2Node_Literal (and some other nodes) are having a node handler, which registers “nets” and uses FBPTerminal. What is that “Net”? what are those “FBPTermina”? what are they used to and how? (I suspect it may be possible to solve my #3 question with that, but I’m not entirely sure. Either way I would love to know)

Anyone? anything? to any of the questions?

InputActionEvent name is taken from Config ini files, when you have input defines in your Project Settings’ input array.

2: No idea without reading code; there’s zero explanation from Epic on how K2 Context Compiler work.

3: You can instead use a UFunction with Params that are set to default values; than mark that UFunction as Internal Use Only, then make your custom K2 node capture such default values when node instance is created. I did it this way for my Object-Pool plugin’s custom Spawn Actor nodes.

4: Old Kismet stuff; again, no docs for this.