Question to all server owners

I’m redoing my engrams on my Valguero map so that all engrams from the other DLC can be available. I have all the engrams working except these 7 they are the Genesis 2 engrams some are working I can spawn these items in but the engrams are still not available to learn does anyone know if there is a different coding for these ones?

EngramEntryAutoUnlocks=(EngramClassName=“EngramEntry_MilkGliderSaddle_C”,LevelToAutoUnlock=19)

EngramEntryAutoUnlocks=(EngramClassName=“EngramEntry_LoadoutDummy_C”,LevelToAutoUnlock=23)

EngramEntryAutoUnlocks=(EngramClassName=“EngramEntry_AmmoContainer_C”,LevelToAutoUnlock=29)

EngramEntryAutoUnlocks=(EngramClassName=“EngramEntry_ArrowNet_C”,LevelToAutoUnlock=43)

EngramEntryAutoUnlocks=(EngramClassName=“EngramEntry_Spawner_Exosuit_C”,LevelToAutoUnlock=100)

EngramEntryAutoUnlocks=(EngramClassName=“EngramEntry_TekSecurityConsole_C”,LevelToAutoUnlock=108)

EngramEntryAutoUnlocks=(EngramClassName=“EngramEntry_SpaceDolphinSaddle_Tek_C”,LevelToAutoUnlock=120)

any help would be great and thanks in advance

Hey Crimsonwolf1!

First, welcome to the UE forums. So glad to have you.

As for your specific concern, there’s a lot of details that could help to get your answer (whether the server is modded for example).

While you wait for an answer, I’ll keep an eye out for other threads with similar issues.