Question on the next Unreal Fellowship

Hi there,

I just applied for the Unreal Fellowship program that is coming in the next July. I filled all needed information but after the submission completed, there is no confirmation mail to my registered mailbox.

Is that normal? Or should I register the event again? I afraid that I might provide wrong information.

Cheers!

Hey there!

It’s totally understandable to feel a bit anxious about not receiving a confirmation email after submitting your application for the Unreal Fellowship program. Before registering again, I’d recommend checking a few things first:

• Spam or Junk Folder: Sometimes, confirmation emails can get filtered into these folders by mistake. It’s worth taking a quick peek there to see if it landed there instead of your inbox.

• Confirmation Page: Did you receive a confirmation page or message after submitting your application? If so, that’s often a good sign that your submission went through successfully, even if the email confirmation hasn’t arrived yet.

• Contact Support: If you’re still unsure, reaching out to the program’s support team or the contact provided on their website could provide clarity. They’ll be able to confirm whether your application was received and if there were any issues with the confirmation email system.

If you’ve checked these and still haven’t received any confirmation, then it might be worth considering registering again or contacting support for further assistance. It’s better to double-check now than to worry about it later. Good luck with your application!

1 Like

Where do you even go to get current information on upcoming fellowships?

I’ve been trying to get into a fellowship since 2020 and every time, By the time I find out about it, I’ve already missed the window.