Question on light 14" notebook to work with Unreal - Gigabyte Aero 14

Hi everyone,

I’m planning to buy a new notebook and couldn’t find a good answer for this question anywhere so I hope someone here can help me.
I mostly will use the notebook for quite heavy stuff, some game and realtime enterprise projects development (3d art and level design/programming inside Unreal) and also some video editing and visual works. I really need a mobile machine because I travel a lot and anything that is bigger than 14" and weights more than 4,4 pounds I can’t consider mobile for me. I really need something light and still quite corporate style (not blinking colorful lights everywhere).

I’m a bit afraid of getting a Razer Blade with all the bad reviews and poor costumer service, especially in Europe. So I narrowed it down to the Gigabyte Aero 14.

My question now is:
Is it better to go for the Gigabyte Aero 14 with Nvidia 1060 but without Thunderbolt 3?
or
Is it better to go for the Gigabyte Aero 14 with 1050ti and Thunderbolt 3 to use later with external eGPUs?

Would Unreal Engine run well enough for development on these two machines?

Please if someone can give opinions on this and help me to do the best choice would be very much appreciated!

Thank you!
Victor.