Question about Marketplace assets

If i purchase an animset, can i use it in my own marketplace asset?
For example I purchased an animset that contains a walking animation, can I use that walk animation in a movement component and sell it on the marketplace?

You just simply cannot resell other person’s stuff as it is but if you are making something different then you can sell. For eg. using someone’s animsets to make you multiplayer shooter game, then you can sell your shooter game on marketplace but you cannot sell the animsets as it is the you purchased from the seller

In epic terms, the Marketplace Seller warrants that he is the legal owner of all items listed in the Marketplace Seller’s inventory…

You can use them in your game or you own custom project and sell it with no problems.

What I am saying is that you cannot just take the assets you bought for say $100 and sell them as-it-is for your own price.

I hope you got it now :wink:

So basically i can use it but when i m sending it to the marketplace i cant include the animations, is that it?

Ohh okay thanks, because in your example it was giving the idea that i couldn t publish the asset with the animations!
Hope you have a great day!