PythonScriptPluginPreload could not be found

Heya All! I’ve been having the most frustrating day trying to get around this - I’ve received a game files from a client and needing to enable some rendering plugins for my work, however enabling most have a dependency on the PythonScriptPlugin which constantly throws an error. I’ve included it in the uproject plugins, copied from a fresh 4.27.1 build (what the engine is based on), replaced Python files manually on the project, it always just throws an error on the preload module… Have also tried including the preload module on the uproject clarifications but no change.
I’ve also tried rebuilding the plugin itself, however due to it being such an integral part of unreal and many other plugins, compiling fails as it is referenced by other plugins, but they also need to be included for compiling to work.
Lost would be putting it lightly, anybody have any ideas? (edited)

Cut the folder named “MegascansPlugin” into the [YourOwnPath\UE_4.27\Engine\Plugins] folder.
Paste the folder named “MegascansPlugin” into the another folder or desk as backup.

Once the plugin is deleted launch the editor, when the editor recompile all, it take some times to do, the editor will open, so now you can install Megascan plugin by reversing the process.

Recap :

1-Cut the folder named “MegascansPlugin” in the Plugin folder
2-Past on another folder to keep it safe
3-Launch the editor
4-Wait the compilation of the internal process
5-Once the editor is launched without issues, shutdown UE4-UE5
6-Re-Cut the folder named “MegascansPlugin” into the Plugin folder [Reverse Process]
7-Re-Launch the editor !! et voilà !!

Glad to solve your prob ! let me know and close this topic if everything okay.

3DAI