Pureality - Architectural Visualization on mobile platforms

Pureality on iPad:

(Please press" subtitles button" in video options to enable English subtitles.)

Pureality on Windows:

Pureality is the newest product of Shamansoft Software Inc. based on Ankara, Turkey that uses real time rendering power of Unreal Engine 4. Pureality is tested and works perfect on iPad Air 2, iPhone 6S Plus, Samsung Galaxy Note 5 and Windows. We are also planning to release Pureality on Oculus Rift. For more information, please visit our web page:
http://pureality.com (Currently in Turkish only)

Download Pureality for Windows:
http://pureality.com/files/PurealityWin.rar

Like us on Facebook:

Note: All rights of Pureality software belongs to Shamansoft Software Inc and Epic Games. We have bought and used Evermotion’s Archinteriors Vol 1 Scene 4 as architectural model, but in order to get it to be worked on mobile, retopology has been applied to all high poly models.

For 1st Video, Device: Apple iPad Air 2
Camera: Fujifilm FinePix HS30EXR

For 2nd Video, Device: Monster Tulpar V5.4 17.3" Laptop, GTX 980M, Intel 6700K, 32GB DDR4 Ram

Thanks for your reviews in advance.

I would love to try it for the Oculus CV1 which I have now.

We have ordered Oculus Rift, once we receive it, asap we’ll release a build for VR.

hi awesome Architectural Visualization
i have a question
how version use on ue4 ?
and
how number shader mode for test used?
android cpu x64 tested or not?

Hello AMG, thanks for your comment. We have deployed to mobile on 4.11.1. If you meant which shader mode we used for the test, shader preview for ios is the answer, if you meant did we used metal or opengl, opengl is the answer. We have tested it on Snapdragon 810 (64 bit) and Exynos 7420 (64 bit), worked perfect, but we did not tested on Intel processors for android.

We have added a new video that shows Pureality working on Windows.