Purchased Marketplace content - Now missing from Vault and Marketplace!

Hey there!

Title says it all, I used the $30 to purchase the TopDown Toolkit and FX Star Starter Kit vA. I started downloading them but then had to close the launcher, thinking I could download them later. However, they’re no longer in the store or in my vault, so I’m not able to re-start the download for them! Any way to fix this? I was really hoping to use that Toolkit, it seemed really neat for its price.

Thanks!

Hi Delos-X!

I’m sorry to hear about this! I’ve just sent you a PM. We’re looking into this now and will get this issue sorted out as soon as possible!

since the engines been free, i have trouble opening the launcher, doesn’t recognize my password, it freezes and asks if i’m on the internet, keep deleting and re-installing, then it comes back, this time to an empty vault, fortunately for me my purchased items are still on the market place, showing purchased, all free items deleted, what will happen when i purchase more (i have a big list) the vault wipes and items are no longer on the market place, very worrying

Hi everyone,

These errors are best served on the answerhub at http://answers.unrealengine.com. Please post there so we can assist you in depth. Thank you!