Pulling Data from a Data Table to populate a quiz game...

I’ve been working on this as a project to learn the software, been working on this for weeks now and it’s driving me crazy. Referred to so many different tutorials but none seem to quite cover what I’m looking for…

So I am making an endless running game/quiz for college, and when you run over an icon, a widget pops up with a question and 4 answers.

This data is pulled from a data table holding questions, answers, correct answer index.

After a correct answer, the game will continue but a “Correct” Widget pops up for a second or 2, and then play resumes.
After a wrong answer, I have an “Incorrect” Widget that pops up. However, on this widget, I would like to tell the player what the correct answer was.

So far, I have managed to pull through the correct answer for the 0 Index in the Data Table (in yellow text) but it is only ever the same answer to every question that comes up.

This is what I have so far that gives me the same answer to every question. I have also tried casting to the “Question HUD” class in order to get access to the variables but that has given me no luck either. (added into the picture just for reference)

I’m still pretty new to all this and I just CANNOT figure out the content binding for the text and I’m going crazy so resorted to asking here…

Can anyone help or have suggestions?