Publishing Code-Plugin to the marketplace error

Trying to publish first plugin to the marketplace, but have one problem - i am not able to specify more than ONE version of the Unreal Engine:

ONLY ONE ENGINE VERSION IS ALLOWED FOR CODE PLUGIN CATEGORY

Something wrong with it and i can’t understand what exactly. There is certainly plenty of Code Plugins on the marketplace with different versions, some specified 10 versions, some 5.1-5.3, etc.

So this red error i’m facing is what? a bug?

Hi, you need to create projects for each version (only the latest 3 are available)
Just submit like that, but make the Version Title something like “V 1.0 - UE5.3” and just have that as the Support Engine Version, then submit another project for “V 1.0 - UE5.2” etc.

In your “MyPluginName.uplugin” there is an entry for the UE version number - each of the projects you submit must have the correct UE version set there too.

Ah, now i get it. Thank you.

I just put all packaged versions in one Zip so it would be easier for everyone i thought.

Now i am facing another problem:
ONLY LATEST 3 ENGINE VERSION IS ALLOWED FOR CODE PLUGIN CATEGORY

So my intent was to package for those:

But now i faced the limit of 3 ONLY versions, so i guess downloading 5.0 and 5.1 was pointless…
And for the UE4 it is completely not possible to make plugins? Really?

No problem,

Yes, what I do is offer people a link to download for older versions - it seems to work well.

4.27 supports plugins, there are code differences but they can be controlled with #defines (ENGINE_MAJOR_VERSION and ENGINE_MINOR_VERSION)