I am an experienced (10 years) unreal developer. Unfortunately our game didn’t sell, so I would like to join another cool team that is starting to produce or is in middle of another project. It can be game, a serious game, video production, etc.
I have skills in pushing an idea all the way to a release:
- Project management
- Plan and build game systems
- Develop production pipelines
- Getting talent, manage talent
- Take care of game design, make sure it aligns with budgets and available talent
- Blueprint Script (7 years)
- Design, Art direction
- Widgets, UI and UX
- Audio design management
- Localization (setting project up for localization)
I am a good problem solver, and I believe that I would be a great asset to a production studio. I led a team of 12 people. I am also very easy to talk to and I integrate well with other people.
I would also make sure that the mistakes we have done in our own production wouldn’t happen in the next, and I can share a lot of this information.
I would like around 25 EUR per hour.