PUBLISH IN UNREAL MARKET PLACE A GAME

MAY I TO PUBLISH IN UNREAL MARKET PLACE A GAME WITH INSIDE SOME MODELS DOWNLOADED FOR PERSONAL USE (NOT COMMERCIAL LICENSE): I 'M NOT INTERESTED TO HAVE SOME PROFIT FROM MARKET.

No. “Personal Use” is for you only, not to share with others on a public platform.

Make sure you review and understand the terms of the license that you agreed to.

oK tanks a lot Kannon, were i found some models to download free for commercial use?

If I’m correct you pay a 5% royalty but I can’t remember if it was if you made over a certain amount per corded or just if you publish but you would be using a publishing license

turbosquid, cgtrader. Lots of places have free models. They’re not great, but free is free.

Edit: In fact, most of those free models are pretty horrible.

Royalty free doesn’t necessarily mean it’s actually free, you have to check each individuals assets terms of use.

If you want to be on the safe side, just use the free stuff from the UE marketplace and learn to build simple things yourself with Blender, which isn’t that difficult actually.

This is the answer from …

just for sure,may i use the rope model downloaded from cgtrader with Royalty Free License in may unreal project game? tanks…