PSO Cache: for iOS Devices

Hello everyone, I hope y’all fine.

I am creating a small game for a customer, it is feature-ready and the only thing left to do is optimizing the first launch of the game, let me explain:
I’m testing a shipping packaged game (not development shipping) from TestFlight, when I do a fresh intall of the game, it start stuttering and almost freezing. After some time, game runs super smooth and it is very optimized: I profiled it, did Unreal Insight, nothing weird or taking too much CPU/GPU computation. On second launch, it is super fast.

The more I go deep into the level, the less stutters, so I thought it is surely related to the fact that the game is “unpacking” / loading all the needed assets/shaders when it meets it. My problem seems just related to the first launch/meeting a new texture or something.

I did some researches and I found this article about PSO Caching Optimizing Rendering With PSO Caches in Unreal Engine | Unreal Engine 5.1 Documentation

I tried following this doc but I got stuck and got confused about things (later I will ask some questions). I got stuck at step 2 where it tells me to go to Saved/CollectedPSOs folder to get those recorded files ingame, but I couldn’t find any. Then I asked myself:

1 - Do I need an iOS device to record the PSO files?
2 - Or is it ok to record them on my PC and then use them for the iOS Package (in editor? in simulation?) ?
3 - If I need to do it on an iOS device, where will I find the PSO files saved? Or maybe connect my iPhone to my PC and launch it from there?

I searched for a written tutorial but I couldn’t find something that was ios related, they were different/not the same Unreal version and for Android.

So please, does anyone have a solution / written tutorial for this? Seems like this subject is not interesting at all, I litterally found only 3 videos about PSO caching and on older versions UE4 and for Android, not iOS. This is so weird, maybe I’m missing something and this procedure is outdated already??

Otherwise, what should I do to optimise the first launch on iOS devices?

If needed, I can try to add information.

Thank you for your time!