Pruchase on MArketplace syncing not downloading

Hi,

I am looking for some assistance in getting hold of something I have purchased on the marketplace… : Ring Menu Construction Kit …

This item will not download and just says syncing continuously. I have tried on various systems and reinstalling and all that stuff but still cannot download the file… Please can I have some assistance.

Many thanks

• Mo

Ya I’m having the same problem. It seems to be an issue if you purchase through your web browser instead of the launcher. Having searched this issue in the forums its been going on since at least February of this year so for Unreal not to have fixed this issue by now is a disgrace. I emailed them yesterday about the issue but have yet to hear back.

Hey guys,

Sorry for the inconvenience here. I have taken a look at Ring Menu and the syncing issue was due to an update running at the time. It has been resolved now and should be downloadable for 4.9 and 4.10. If you’re still having trouble seeing it after shutting your launcher logs, please reach out to us at marketplace-support@unrealengine.com with your launcher logs and we’ll look into the issue. If you have any questions, please let us know.

Thanks,

Stephanie

The issue I’m having is with Simple Checkpoint System and its still syncing.

Hey there!

I’m sorry for the inconvenience there! Can you please PM me the engine version(s) this is occurring on for you and I’ll see if I can resolve this.

Thanks,

Stephanie

Thanks Stephanie sent pm