Property Matrix UX improvements

I’ve been using the Property Matrix to bulk edit some data assets for my game, and it’s an amazing tool, but it could use some more love. A couple things I’m finding myself seeking:

1. Browse to selected asset in the Content Browser. I’ll want to click on a row in the Property Matrix and find it in the Content Browser, and I’m surprised that no such feature exists since this kind of magnifying-glass-over-folder icon feature is (helpfully) everywhere in the editor.

2. Remove selected asset row from the matrix. I’d also like to be able to add, but I have an immediate need for removal. I’ll have pulled a bunch of assets into a property matrix, and need to edit a particular field, but a single one of the assets I’ve pulled in doesn’t have the field I want to edit, so I have to go and re-select the assets differently and create the property matrix again. It would be much easier if I could just remove the individual row and then be able to see the missing property.

3. The ability to revert changes to a row(s) without having to save them. Undo can help with this, but it can be rough to achieve this. Really, I want this with all asset editing, but also in the Property Matrix.