Properties modified in editor revert to default (Component subobject issue?)

I have a setup where I have a UObject that manages an array of another UObject. I can set everything up correctly in the blueprint editor of my actor. When I place my actor in the level it looks like I can edit SomeObjects and the properties of each SomeObject. But anything I do reverts the values back to what was set in the Blueprint class instead of letting me edit the level placed instance. The UI lets me add/remove new elements to the array as well and all my actions get undone as soon as I do them. Unreal’s UI doesn’t gray them out, but saving them doesn’t work.

Actually I noticed I can’t edit any other properties of SomeObjectManager in the component in the editor details. Maybe it’s a problem with how the USomeObjectManager* SomeObjectManager; property is set up and that my component has its own internal default subobject.

This is the sample code of how I set up my properties.

UCLASS(BlueprintType, Blueprintable, DefaultToInstanced, EditInlineNew, Within = SomeObjectManager)
class USomeObject : public UObject
{
	GENERATED_BODY()

public:
};
UCLASS(BlueprintType, Blueprintable)
class USomeObjectManager : public UObject
{
    GENERATED_BODY()

public:

protected:
	UPROPERTY(EditAnywhere, BlueprintReadOnly, Instanced, meta = (AllowPrivateAccess = "true"), Category = "SomeCategory")
	TArray<USomeObject*> SomeObjects;
};

Then this UObject is a property in a component.

UCLASS(Blueprintable, meta = (BlueprintSpawnableComponent))
class USomeObjectManagerComponent : public UActorComponent
{
	GENERATED_BODY()

public:
	USomeObjectManagerComponent();

protected:
	UPROPERTY(VisibleAnywhere, Instanced, BlueprintReadOnly, meta=(AllowPrivateAccess = "true"), Category = "SomeCategory")
	USomeObjectManager* SomeObjectManager;
};

USomeObjectManagerComponent::USomeObjectManagerComponent()
	: Super()
{
	SomeObjectManager= CreateDefaultSubobject<USomeObjectManager>("SomeObjectManager");
}

Wow, this is probably a bug, but I figured out that because USomeObjectManager has a multicast delegate property, it makes all other properties in that object fail to be editable in editor.