Prompt me how to realize on a mobile device not joysticks and moving of finger on a screen?

Prompt me how to realize on a mobile device not joysticks and moving of finger on a screen. Joysticks are already busy at other organs of management. Thanks in advance for a help!

Hey Ivanov,

I’m a little unclear on your meaning. Are you asking how to use swipe controls on a mobile device?

Hello. And exactly it me and interests. I proposed in tuning of project in a division an input, but for does not work some reason!

Hey Ivanov,

You can create custom touch events using Blueprints with the Touch Input node. There’s some good information on this post that might help you get started:

Let me know if that’s what you were looking for.

Ben Halliday

Good afternoon Ben Halliday. Prompt I can’t solve a problem of Swipes the location is dropped in case of a clique. Can eat the decision? Thanks in advance for the response! ! ! Here photo

Hey Ivanov,

Can you let me know what you’re trying to achieve with a swipe gesture, with as many details as you can provide? Thanks!

Good afternoon Ben Halliday. It would be desirable to implement swipe top down (advance and back) and swipe to the left to the right (to turn on the left and to turn on the right) simply not as I can’t understand as it to make. I watched different examples but they for some reason don’t work or I not correctly do something. Prompt please if it isn’t difficult. Thanks in advance for the response!

The Swipe input is not implemented yet, I believe, but you can make your own Swipe functionality with the following Blueprint setup:

This will get the start and end touch locations and get the direction of the swipe. You can replace the Print String nodes with the movements you want; Up and Down would be for your forward and backwards movement, and Left and Right would take your rotation movements.

Hope that helps!

Good afternoon I found for myself the solution from swipe. I don’t know correct or not the correct this decision but it works to whom interestingly here a screenshot!!!