Projectiles Pack

Hello!
Not in the next few months at least.

Hi, I’ve downloaded the just buyed project from ue4 marketplace, but no ecm or blade swarm, or bombardment or all the new features are present :frowning: ! Is possible that ue4 market store the old version?
Also, I’ve seen that the demo is more advanced than the ue4 market project (the walking of the first person, the animation, is more fluid /smooth …)
Even if not released can you give to me directly (it’s clear, only if you can personally verify that I’ve buyed the pack, otherwise let’s find a way to download the right version together from ue4 marketplace :slight_smile:

Also in the project is not present for the demo the projectile test.
Can you tell me what are the song tracks you’ve used in the demo? I mean in the showcase and the in the projectile test, can you tell me from where those are?

Hello!

If you watched videos about new projectiles and read my forum messages, then you should know, that I will add this new projectiles in the next update, which will be released soon(Marketplace team now testing it, so it could take 5-10 days before release).
Current demo has almost the same content as current product in marketplace. There is only one global difference and I already wrote about it in WIP thread a lot of time ago: demo has multiple levels, but in marketplace I can only publish 2 levels - showcase and overview. So levels from demo(showcase, arena) was merged into one. Basically marketplace product now has even more content via blueprints because of this merge. I removed one unnecessary level and music track and that’s all as I remember. There is no additional animations, first person character blueprint are the same. Demo works faster, because it was divided into different levels and in marketplace, as I said, I had to merge levels into one big level, so it runs just a little bit slowly. But projectiles works the same and demo is only for demonstration purposes, so it’s really doesn’t matter(usually developers have good hardware). When new update will be released, I will update demo, so they’ll be identically.

All I can recommend you for now is just wait. I can’t do anything to speed up release of update and it’s all depends on marketplace team. I will write a message in this forum thread, when new update will be released.

Thank you for reply me! Due to marketplace restrictions, can you please give via mail (onedrive is good) the exact demo project or tell me how to split demo in two levels, so I can see how to do two big levels in proper way? I was excited to buy this package, because was letting me see how to do two levels, so I could learn from that, but when I’ve installed the project I’ve seen something strange, and as you said there was something that happened… so please how I can prove that I’ve buyed the package? The receipt from UE marketplace (the email) is good? I really need the complete package as you done in the demo, with all the music and all, so I can learn a lot! Instead in this way I have to continuously crash my unreal editor everytime I want to drag the entire level from starting point to the island, or continuosly righclick (go here, focus selected) :-((

Please can you do that for your fan :slight_smile: ?

Unfortunately, I don’t have version with multiple levels anymore, because it was too old and blueprints in it weren’t structured(so it was useless to store it).
If you want to learn how to make two levels and transitions between then, I recommend you to watch this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dfq0lwMUx3c
You also can use World Composition: World Composition in Unreal Engine | Unreal Engine 5.3 Documentation
If you want to travel fast around different pieces of level, you can use bookmarks. Press Ctrl+1(2,3) in viewport, when you’re in required destination. Then press 1(2,3) to teleport to this destination.
I’m sorry, that’s all what I can do for you. :frowning:

Thank you again for your patience!, for the new weapons I will wait a week and then like you said I will redownload again…

So if I keep this current version those are two different levels due to streaming level that ue4 do? But if I want to make two levels, one from scratch, how can I implement the character with the weapons? Just drap&drop over the new map?

I think you will get notification in Epic Games Launcher, when update will be released. So there is no need to redownload anything before update button will appear.
I didn’t use level streaming in this project, because it’s also required additional maps(and I have limitations). I just answered how to make two levels.
You can set FirstPersonGameMode in world settings, so in each new map first person character will be default character. You also need to set projectiles via array to this character somewhere in new level, because by default character doesn’t have them.

Ok thanks for the useful info about update notification from launcher! I didn’t know that! Last info that I need, but is a stupid one, is: I found the shootergame music as you’ve said: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YNFgIm7vykY
But I can’t find the music02.wav title, What’s the name or in which project is used the track? Is the one you’ve added in the project, the current one.

Bye for now!

In Epic Games Launcher open Learn tab. Then seek for Shooter Game. Download it and you will find track from demo somewhere in it.
Also in this tab seek for Particle Effects. You will find another one track here.

Thanks! Rated 5 :slight_smile:

Quick tip: if you want to rate this project on product page, don’t forget to press Rate it button after you set your rating, or your rating won’t be saved.
Anyway thanks! :slight_smile:

Ok! In fact to me was strange when I’ve look into that page: 10 votes (and I’ve feel a little depressed XD, my vote doesn’t count :-((() Ok! Just rated :slight_smile: when the update come I will for sure redownload all, I can’t wait for the attacking swords :-)))) Bye and thanks for your incredible support!

Projectiles Pack 1.1 update now available!
You can download new version through Epic Games Launcher.

Kelheor,
What are you planning to do next?
Do you have something like development roadmap for your awesome projectiles?

I have a list of things, which I want to do in future.
When I’ll get enough time, I will make a new update.

But before that, I have to increase my skills to provide better visual look. Because I’m a programmer, it’s a new area for me.
You can track my progress by following me on twitter(@Kelheor), or by watching this thread:

Hi Kelheor,

thanks for this great pack. You made a really nice showcase level too.
Right now i want to use some assets on my TopDown Project. However, i have an issue with the Bombardment. I tested it in the Showcase level ( i added the Beacon manually to the weapon index) and there its working fine. But in my project the Bombs are immediately exploding right under the Stealth Bombers. Its like they Explode on Spawn.
Do you have any advice for me?

Hello!

Did you configure collision presets in your project? Try to look into DefaultEngine.ini config in Config directory of Projectiles Pack(or in project settings). Also try to check out that bomber ignores projectiles collision.

Hi I just got the pack and I think the explosive grenade has a problem with the smoke emitter. In the demo level you will notice from time to time the smoke will trail back from the shrapnel to the origin of the explosion at the end of the partial effect. Do you see the problem as well and what is the work around? Thanks