Projectile not moving

Hello,
I am currently having trouble with moving my projectile.
When I fire the weapon, the projectile is supposed to spawn and move in forwards direction.
However, when I fire the weapon, the enemy is not receiving damage. When I fire my weapon with the enemy standing next to me. He does receive damage.
Images are attached:
1: The viewport of the player character
3: The viewport of the projectile
5: The blueprint of the weapon
6: The blueprint of the projectile
7: The blueprint of the player character’s attacking system.

Does the player actually implement the interface?

Do you see the projectile move?

Just checked, in the class settings, both players implement the interface.

I have been trying to see the projectiles, I can’t see them though. I tried to pause the game and eject from the player character to see if I can find them, but I was unsuccessful.

Does the projectile move or does it stop after spawning (watch it in world outliner)? My Guess is your projectil is colliding after spawning. The default behaviour is to stop the projectileMovement component if thats the case. Try a printstring or breakpoint after OnProjectileStop Event of projectileMovement. I guess if you activate bounces it will not happen, this is more of a test, not a solution I know :wink: The solution would be to spawn the projectile on a save location or fix its collision settings

set a breakpoint one node after where you spawn the projectile and when the engine breaks you can see it in worldOutliner. If it does not reach the breakpoint, you don’t reach the code which spawns your projectile at all

I’d like to thank everyone for helping me, I have solved the problem, I needed to insert an if statement checking if the player has picked up the weapon yet.