Project will not rebuild

Looks like playfab changed their API Unreal 4 Marketplace Plugin missing SetTitleId - Playfab Community

The error message tells you which file and which line is wrong, you can delete that line and put the titleid in config

Hi all

Our UE4 project will not build for some reason, and thus we cannot open the project. The first pop up that comes up when I try to open the UE4 project file is below.

333524-1.png

After I press, ‘yes’, after trying to start the build and failing, the second pop up is below.

333525-2.png

I have tried to rebuild the source manually with the .sln file, but I get the following error messages in Microsoft Visual Studio:

I suspect the plugin, Playfab, is causing issues. The project does not rely on it, so all reference to Playfab could theoretically be removed from the code (but I don’t know how to do this as I am not a coder).

I have uploaded the .sln here, in case this helps: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1GDx9SKRsHAUcIxw8KxABORVqQKz2h3IV/view?usp=sharing

Is anyone able to assist? I can upload the whole project folder if needed.

Thank you in advance for any help, and please let me know if any further clarification is required.

Cheers

Matt

This fixed it. Thank you very much!