Project stuck on the splash Screen

Okay, so I’m on 4.1.2 and I’ve been hooked onto this engine for the longest to learn as much as I possibly can. The last thing I remember was going through the list of Plugins and I unchecked one of the plugins having to do with Mobile and android platforms (since I figured they were making the project focused on those platforms and I didn’t want to make a project for that platform). Anyways, I start up the project again, and the splash screen shows up but once it hits the 95 % mark it remains there for the longest. Is my file corrupted?

A few notes about my situation:

My project was made using Blueprints

I have my project saved an an external HDD.

When I view my project from the Launcher, there’s no thumbnail preview of the project.

I open any other project and it works fine.

That’s about all I can remember for now.

Please somebody help me out on this. I spent A LOT of months in to this project and would like to make sure it’s okay or not corrupt or anything. ( actually it’s been a full year since I used Unreal)

I tried opening every other project and they seem to work just fine, but this one won’t open. I’m stumped.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Also while I am looking to resolve this, I heard I should provide the log file from the saved/log Directory, so here it is:
[link text][1]

272694-splash-screen.png

Not gonna mark this as an answer since I feel like your situation might be different, but this happened to me once and I resolved it by deleting Saved, Intermediate, and Binaries. Then I let it sit for a long time (like 10-15 minutes) and it finally loaded. Maybe try moving those folders out of the project to see if that works?

I cannot find the binaries. Just a quick note; My project is made entirely out of blueprints.

Thanks for the tip.To follow up on the situation.; basically I found a new version to upgrade and had the project remade for that current version. Everything was still intact, the only issue came from the Action Input mappings were all gone, so I had to just reset them to their default settings.

That’s a clue to what may have cause this splash screen error to begin with. I was perusing through the plugins to see which ones I would not need, and one of them was in the Android section. I specifically do not remember the name of it, but I suspect it has to do with the input mappings. I know I disabled it because I didn’t want to target mobile or Android platforms.

Now the main issue I found is the shading compiling process which I’m sure nobody is new to by now. It has reached a number 2,395, and stays there for about two hours now.

This is now the current state I am in. So, if anyone has any tips or advice to solve this one, I’d really appreciate it.