Project not loading lights properly on Android devices

Hello there,

I am making my first game which I want to release on Android and iOS. It is progressing ok, however, I have stumbled upon an issue that I don’t know why its happening or how to fix it.

The procedurally generated terrain has multiple point lights inside it. The lights are rendered properly in the editor as shown below:

However, the lights are often not rendered at all on my Android device, moreover, even if I run the game on Mobile Preview mode the same thing happens.

Can you please clarify for me why this may be happening and what kind of solutions workarounds there may exist for this?

Hm, this is interesting. I wonder how COVID affected your work especially with this.

I’m not sure how to interpret your question. This is my first attempt at a videogame and I’m only working on this on my spare time from my home. Is there any possibility that Android simply can’t handle that many lights in a level?

After a bit more digging, I found out that on mobile you can only have up to 4 dynamic lights so this is why the lights don’t appear since they are dynamic (movable)

Is there any way to have more than 4 dynamic lights in the game on mobile?