Project Mutagen [Action RPG] [Fantasy, Sci Fi, Gore]

[ROYALTY]

Hello my name is Brandon and I am currently one of the co owners of the team Digital Forged Studios.

We are currently seeking two new members for our team, before applying you must be aware that we are seeking people that are 100% committed to this project, you must be reachable within the day, replying to questions or responding to our messages and in general be actively online, otherwise I ask nicely that you do not apply.

The persons we are seeking are an experienced Programmer with knowledge  in c++, c#, and or unreal script, the c++ and familiarity with unreal is the main thing were seeking, other teams we are currently looking for are 3D artists to work on Humanoid models Props and more, were are also seeking other team members such as Generalists that understands the Unreal Engine, Animators for Human, Non Human and Objects were keeping the team small and having whats needed so feel free to apply.

[SEEKING CURRENT POSITIONS]

[Animators] x 2 You will be doing Human, Non Human, and Objects like Machines and Doors, Environment assets. ]

[3D Artist] x 2 You will be focusing on Humans, Objects, and Environment modeling would also like skills in texturing. ]

[Generalist] x 1 We would like someone that has good knowledge of Unreal Engine that can set up anything we need in Engine. ]

[Writer] x 1 We would need someone that can work with me on game documents, organisation of documents story arcs, character development, dialogue creation, text editing and other text related jobs. ]

[Programmer] “As above”

We would also welcome anyone with texture and partial experience.

The project is Royalties and when any fund raising is made you will also receive some funding based off that, this is divided depending on amount of work done as an example per asset made toward the game, there are no contracts at this stage and everything known is in documents at the moment.

The game is a Action RPG with online elements this will be an ongoing project, we are running ssh servers, and Prefroce. We have a small staff of experienced people.

We do have some artwork to show of the world a little and what it’s about, If you are interested in joining the project please contact us at:

Anderfell info:
Anderfell#5123 on Discord
nevarra@hotmail.com email

Shadefix info:
Shadefix#0570 on Discord
androes.matthijssens@gmail.com email

We are active on Discord and maybe take a day or two to reply to emails as we receive a few a daily we need to sort through thanks.

Comic Panel

Artwork

Model Place Holders

Game Document

Regards Brandon
Digital Forged Game Development Team.