Ironbelly Studios is looking a superstar producer to help organize and empower our developers and other aspects of game development. We typically have a number of projects in development at any given time in both Unity and Unreal, for a variety of platforms. You will also be the primary liaison for all the day-to-day, project-related, communication with our clients and so having a keen eye for documentation and reporting is crucial.
Your responsibilities would include:
- Sprint Planning, setup and take down
- Help team leads create and maintain product/project roadmaps.
- Assist in the day-to-day triage of issues between the production (support and operations), testing, and product and development teams.
- Manage projects that require coordination with third parties, including external contractors and partners.
- Managing processes for development teams, including possibly performing the role of a scrummaster in the case of a team/project using scrum-based methodologies.
- Helping both product and engineering teams write specifications and requirements.
- Ensure product consistency by negotiating among the various stakeholders such as programmers who are working on the technical design of a game.
- Conduct research and find innovative ways to complete the technical aspects of a project while providing support to team members.
- Work together with the art director and designer to ensure consistency when setting the technical guidelines to follow for the design of a game.
- Supervise the technical aspects to find areas where product quality might be improved.
- We are currently operating a hybrid remote/colo working model, with core members of our team being here in Montreal while the majority of our folks working off-site. Whilst working together in close proximity is desirable, especially looking to the future, it is not currently a requirement for this role but preference will be given to applicants that are within +7 GMT to -2 GMT
To apply, please send your CV, cover letter and links to an online showreel or portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Unreal Artist” in the subject line.
From humble beginnings Ironbelly has grown to be one of the most trusted names in the indie development space, working on over 300 projects in our 12 years of service, ranging from AAA titles such as Gotham Knights down to small mobile titles. We bring passion and experience together and look for people who put games and their creation in the center of their world.