We are expanding again here at Ironbelly and this time, we are looking for an associate producer/project manager to help organize and stay on top multiple projects. As a general overview, we typically have a number of projects in development at any given time in both Unity and Unreal, being managed by 4-6 project managers around the world. This is a remote position so it is critical that you are extremely self-motivated and have no problem working in a virtual setting. We’re based in Montreal, so if you share our timezone, even better. But it’s not required.
Your responsibilities would include:
- Sprint Planning, setup and take down
- Help producers create and maintain product/project roadmaps.
- Assist in the day-to-day triage of issues between the production (support and operations), testing, product and development teams.
- Helping both product and engineering teams write specifications and requirements.
Some Requirements we are looking for:
- 2+ years of project management experience, preferably at video game studios
- Experience managing remote staff
- Experience working remotely
- Borderline OCD levels of organization
- Strong analytical skill, very well-organized, problem-solving
- Responsible, result-oriented, able to work under high pressure and to handle multiple tasks at the same time.
- Good leadership and team spirit.
- A strong understanding of various kinds of project management methodologies, from the more formal and structured (waterfall) to more agile (SCRUM/KANBAN).
- Solid oral and written communication skills.
- Previous experience managing software development
- Familiarity with ticket and task-tracking tools such as Jira, Trello, Pivotal Tracker, and others.
- Extremely self-motivated (please have examples of projects and other spare time activities)
Please send your linkedin profile to [EMAIL=“email@example.com”]firstname.lastname@example.org